My name is Amanda. I grew up in Mississippi. I have a twin sister named Alisa. I also have an older sister-Kathy. I have a wonderful husband, Will, who is a civil engineer. I have two beautiful children; they are Mary-Beth, who is 4 and Lane, who is 2. It is wild and crazy everyday, but I love every second of it. Will and I moved back to our hometown about 31/2 years ago so that we could raise our children around family. It has been great. Both Will's and my parents live here, as well as our sisters. We just got finished building a house and we have finally settled into it. I am very blessed and I am very thankful for the life that God has given us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Great job, and very cute!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am warning you...it's addicting, especially when a lot of your friends and family keep up with you through the blog. So glad to be able to see pics of the kids whenever I want.
Post a Comment