Tuesday, July 24, 2007





Geyser Falls
Rachell and her little girl -- and me and my two children went to Geyser Falls, Monday. It took us about 2 1/2 hours but it was well worth the drive. It could not have been more beautiful weather or any happier children. We played in the kiddie section (the pictures above). We also went to the leaky creaky section. This was tons of water being pored on your head as you climb your was to the top to slide down some pretty big slides. Believe it or not, even the two small children (Lane and Addison) loved the climb and the slide. I could not get any pictures of this because we stayed drenched there. We left at the end of the day when my little Lane said "that's enough, mommy." If I can tire out him than I have done something. He could not even walk to the car, I had to carry him. It was a great way to spend a Monday.

0 comments: