+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We just got back from a trip to Biloxi, Ms. We had a really great time. We were able to soak up a little sun and try out some great restaurants. It was great bonding time for our family. We really needed a vacation. We stayed at the Beau Rivage Hotel - it was really nice. (other than all of the gambling going on) Will had a conference there, so the kids and I hung out by the pool or did some shopping during the day. However, at night Will was able to join us. The picture of Lane's little feet is a picture of his attack by a jelly-fish. He was very upset by it but was very tough. You would have never even know he got stung after about an hour. We left the beach after the sting and went swimming - he forgot all about it. However, if you ask him about it he will tell you that he got bit by a shark.----- I never know what goes threw his little mind. Ha Ha!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comments:
Jason and I think Lane's story about the shark is great! Glad that you guys had such a great time! I love the pics and plan to post one on my blog with the shark bit. It is too cute! Talk to you soon! O....you really took some great shots!
Post a Comment