Monday, August 27, 2007



Just-A-Swinging

My sweet husband bought me a great birthday present. He bought a swing that Sara's grandfather made. I have always loved to sit outside on a swing to watch the kids (or for those who know me, to talk on the phone at night after the kids go to bed). I could do this in the past, at the other two houses we have lived in. We have just not had the chance to get one for our new house. So my wonderful husband surprised me and started building the stand for the swing on Friday. I saw something outside moving Friday night, so I looked out the window and see and I find him working in the dark, digging the hole for the post. Needless to say I love my birthday gift. Thank you Sweetie!

5 comments:

Wilson said...

I love the swing! You must have hired one fabulous carpenter to build it. Tell Will he gets brownie points for being so thoughtful! Oh, and my cake designer is this precious red-head with knock-out legs! =)

Erin said...

Happy birthday!

Chad and Rebekah said...

That is so sweet of him to do that! What a great husband!

Chad and Rebekah said...

Tell Will to stop! He is making the rest of us look bad. What is he thinking? JUST STOP!!!
Happy bday by the way.

Anonymous said...

you can tell he takes after his dad