Monday, August 20, 2007

Lane can't stay away from the doctor's. This morning he woke up and his cut that had caused him to get stitches was red and swollen. It also had a spot that looked infected. I took him to Dr. Sluis. He is now on antibiotics. When we came home he walked smack into the corner of the wall. It was directly on his cut. Luckily it didn't split back open but it did push the infection out. (I know that is nasty sounding). I cleaned it and bandaged it. I hope it is okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Lane! Remember what we were talking about Wednesday night? (haha) At least y'all didn't have make another trip to the ER. Glad he's feeling better. =)

Chad and Rebekah said...

Stop abusing your children.
I hope all is going well with y'all apart from Lane losing limbs. We miss you guys. Tell everyone "hello" for us. Oh, we killed our second scorpion in the house last night (actually one of the youth did). I took pictures and put it up on the blog.