October Weekend
.jpg)
.jpg)
Will and I took the kids (Gretta, Mary-Beth, and Lane) to the Air Show in Louisiana on Saturday. We all really had a great time. They watched in amazement at all of the loud planes.
.jpg)
Mary-Beth and Gretta were thrilled to spend some time together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
After the Air Show we had a birthday party for Greyson at our house. It was nice just to visit with everyone.
.jpg)
Lane decided he needed a little cake before we cut it.
.jpg)
Greyson was excited to turn 6.
2 comments:
First of all, why did y'all dress my son-in-law in that horrible jersey? I see that I'm going to have to go shopping for him to make sure he has a little Red and Blue in his wardrobe. =) Second, please tell Will not to tell Colin that he got to go to the airshow. That's the only thing Colin was upset about when we planned the trip to Atlanta. Glad y'all had a good time. We missed y'all this weekend. We need to get together this week.
I wanted to go to the air show!!
Post a Comment