"My Lady"
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Lane has become fascinated with lady bugs. It always amazes me that he can always find one somewhere in the house----everyday----. He is so funny because he walks around saying I need to find "my lady". It is so cute. He always wants to sleep and eat with them there. I don't normally let him sleep with them, but one day he asked me (like always) if he could let the lady bug take a nap with him. So I let him this day and he held him in his hand the whole 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. When he woke up he opened his and and the lady bug was there. I just knew it was dead. But, much to my surprise, the lady bug began to crawl. Lane then said, look mommy my lady woke up. He is so funny about these little bugs.
2 comments:
My brother's house is over ran with them. The other day his little girl, which is over a yr old, ate one. YUCK! It was crawling on her high chair and she reached up there and got it. She may have been thinking, "yummy, a M&M". Ha!! :) My brother's wife tried to stop her, but it was too late. :)
Jennifer :)
He's such a hoot!
Post a Comment