A trip to Tennessee
This is Paw paw, Will's grandfather. We stayed with him while visiting his other grandfather in the hospital. We were very thankful to be able to go to Tennessee and visit. However it is very hard to see someone you love being attacked by cancer. Please keep all of Will's family in your prayers.
While in Tennessee, Papaw helped me dig up some of Nanny's plants. When she was alive, she took a lot of pride in her yard. I always loved to watch her show me and everyone all of her plants. I was very excited to get the plants that paw paw gave and get them planted at our house. We made a new flowerbed in out front yard to put some of the plant in. We also planted some in other places around the yard..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is one of my strawberry plants in my garden, that has started to bloom. I always love his time of the year.




1 comments:
The flower bed looks great and I know you are going to enjoy having Nanny's flowers. So sorry to hear about Keith's dad passing. Y'all are in our prayers.
Post a Comment