Lazy weekend Days and A Bonfire
.jpg)
We enjoyed this weekend by staying around the house. Friday night my mom and dad and Will's parents came over and we played dominoes. We started doing this every couple of weekends. It is alot of fun and the children love to have both of their grandparents over at the same time. Here are a couple of pictures of them waiting on their arrival on Friday night.
On Saturday, Will and I worked around the house all day and that night Alisa and Lee came over to cook out. Since the recent storms have caused quite a bit of limbs down, we had a big bonfire to make smores. It really felt like fall already. I love Fall and Winter. I am so excited it Fall almost here. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comments:
Looks like fun. I am so excited about fall too!!
Post a Comment