100th Day of School
Can you believe that it has already been 100 days that Mary-Beth has been in school. I sure can't. Here are a few pictures of her dressed for the occasion. I appliqued a shirt for her and We put 100 ponytails in her hair. I have to say she did very good sitting still while I put them in her hair. The assignment was for the kids to come to school wearing 100 of something. Her hair will never be the same:)




3 comments:
I can't believe YOU had enough patience to put in 100 ponytails---I don't think I would have. You may have to come fix Addison's hair in a couple of weeks while I am in Puerto Rico. I am afraid of what Colin is going to make her look like.
How cute! You are so creative! I'm getting ready to post pics of Peyton's 100th day of school shirt too. Where has this year gone?
Very cute! That shirt looks awesome!
Post a Comment