Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday DaddyToday was is my dad's birthday. We love you and hope that you had a great day Dad. We went to eat at El Sombrero after church . MB looks thrilled to have her picture made:) After eating we headed to Amy Stepp's wedding party at Lelia and Bill's house. I had to get their a little early to take the cakes. I promised I would post a picture of them. Here is the white cake, the picture of the chocolate cake did not turn out, sorry.

That afternoon we had a birthday party for my dad at my house. Here are a couple of picture from the party. We love you Daddy.








2 comments:

Wilson said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Wayne. Lots of birthdays this past week and coming up!

Amy said...

Your dad is hilarious! We had fun joking with each other yesterday about us not getting old, and that we both highlight our hair!