Friday, May 8, 2009

Could Someone Please Get Me a Tissue
Mary-Beth's class had a Mother's Day Tea for all of us mothers today. It was the most precious thing I have to say. Mary-Beth was so excited to get to dress up for school. She really surprised me on how well she did. She sang a part in the microphone and had a speaking part. My little girl is growing up. She is not such the shy little thing anymore. I know, I can't believe it. I cried and cried through the whole thing. I tell you one thing Mrs. Harvey and Mrs. Jones worked there tails off on this thing. Thank you soooooo much!!!! We all sat down for a nice lunch following the program.











5 comments:

Tyanne said...

What a cute dress! She looks precious! What a fun afternoon tea party, Happy Mother's Day.

Sweet T said...

So proud of Mary-Beth and her speaking parts! She looks beautiful in that dress! Great pic of the two of you.

Amy said...

So sweet! Love the pearls! :) That sweet girl is really spreading her wings.

Wilson said...

She looks like she has grown so much in the past year. I'm just not ready for that day to come with mine.

Holly said...

The pearls were a nice touch!