Memorial Day
We decided to take the kids camping Sunday. So we headed off to Rocky Springs. It was alot of fun. The kids played in the creek catching tadpoles and swinging. We roasted wienies and s'mores. It was very relaxing and we wish we had more time to stay but of coarse we had to get back to life:)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




4 comments:
Y'all are so cool. :) I'm glad you were able to get away, even if just for a day. Looks like fun! You probably needed a vacation just after Saturday night! Thanks again for your help for the party. Couln't have done it without you. Mean it.
The waterfall looks like fun. Addison said, "stop--go back to that picture" when she saw the one of the kids in the waterfall. Colin wishes I was more of a roughin' kind of girl. :)
Glad the threat of rain didn't keep y'all away. Looks like so much fun.
girl, you are braver than I am. That muddy water is giving me a heart attack!
Post a Comment