The girls had fun getting pampered at the Renaissance Mall, at Bath Junkie. They picked out some lotion that they were able to pick out color, scent and glitter. They thought they were such big girls..jpg)
Lane came home and MB went to Kathy's for a week. So we decided to let Lane paint a bird house on Sunday. He did such a good job. I was pretty impressed with how well he did. Here are some pictures of him painting it and how it looked after daddy hung it up in a tree. He was proud of himself.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Lane came home and MB went to Kathy's for a week. So we decided to let Lane paint a bird house on Sunday. He did such a good job. I was pretty impressed with how well he did. Here are some pictures of him painting it and how it looked after daddy hung it up in a tree. He was proud of himself..jpg)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Bath Junkie looks like heaven! I haven't been in there yet...maybe I can check it out before my spa day at Renaissance next weekend. Lane did a great job on the bird house!
Yall are always having fun while i am at work! We need an update!! I want to see some more pictures!!
Post a Comment