Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have not been able to post much these days because I have been pretty busy making cakes. I keep saying I will post some pics of some of them but I haven't made the time to do it so I decided to sit down today to do that. I have had fun with them but for those of you who know I have had a couple of stressful times also. I am definitely learning alot along the way.






Holly I plan on starting that blog soon. Keep pushing me or I won't do it:)

7 comments:

Amy said...

So proud of you for posting cake pics. You do a great job! I appreciate you and Alisa doing damage control on Kate's Saturday. I was just ready to walk away from it after the tears...probably the same way you've been feeling about some! :)

I'm with Holly on starting the blog. Have a name yet? (Don't EVER listen to David about naming anything. Remember the burp rags?)

Taylor & Krisa said...

you are amazingly talented!!!

Sweet T said...

Great job on those cakes! Get going on that blog soon!

Tracy Gordon said...

Well about time!! Those are all beautiful. I can wait to see what my wedding cake is going to look like!!!

Carrie said...

Oh they all look great! And delicious! Speaking of business, you still up for monkey and giraffe cupcakes??? Her party is on the 4th...I can send my sister or mom to pick them up Friday night. Is that okay? How much do you charge??

Unknown said...

Girl! Those are awesome! You've have got to be one of the most talented people I know!

Tyanne said...

Those are AWESOME!! I will be getting with you later in the year closer to Sarah's bday!! I love those cakes!!