Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What Have I done!!! Another Gordon Male!!!!
Mary-Beth had her first spend the night company outside my friends children and our family. She thought she was a big girl, until it was time for her to go to bed! She had a lot of fun and is excited for the next time! She left to go out of town for the entire week with my parents and Gretta. I know that she will have fun, but I did not want her to leave!


Today in church, the preschool and school age got to sing a song for the congregation! They were adorable! The song was from VBS.
Happy Birthday Memaw!!! I hope it was good one!


Saturday morning was Lanes first time to wake up early (4:00) and go fishing with the guys. This is where the title of the post comes in. I am messing up and helping to mold another Gordon boy! One that is insane and will do almost anything for the hunting, fishing and golfing! He has been fishing on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! He wants to go today but I told him I need and break and it is raining! His daddy looks more tired than him!
This picture I had to just add in because Lane was hilarious. He woke up with the craziest hair!


Will is going to hate me but I had to post this picture of the fish Lane got. They are as big as him! He is hooked!

The Baby Fish!
Ian and Lane

3 comments:

Amy said...

He's all "Gordon boy," that's for sure! I LOVE that last picture!!

Thanks for posting the sweet church shot. Would you please email it to me?

Wilson said...

Won't be long and he'll be on the golf course all the time too.

Tracy Gordon said...

Lane is a true Gordon Male! That's all he has talk about this week is Fishing and he is telling everyone that he is the best fisherman there is!