I am a Kindergarten Teacher Now!
I was offered a kindergarten position at Bovina, It is not quite what I had planned for this year but God had a different plan. I will have kids starting on Monday morning so I have a lot to do the next couple of days. My mom will be keeping my sweet little Lane now. Please keep me in your prayers because this is extremely hard for me. I have dedicated the last 7 years to my family and I do not feel that that will change. But trying to balance both will be a challenge. I will post me later:)




7 comments:
That's awesome!!!
I know how difficult this is for you, but I'm really impressed with how you're stepping out into this new "unknown". Way to go!
you will be an awesome teacher and Lane will have so much fun with your mom!!!
Congrats! but it is going to be a change for me too. who am i going to talk on the phone all day? Do not forget you have wedding planning still to do!!!:)
I love the way little Bridezilla turned it back around to her. Typical bride, right. Just kidding Tracy! The offer still stands to cut out some apples or something. You're going to do great. And, Lane can have adventures with us anytime he needs to.
Congrats! And prayers are with you as you embark on this new adventure.
How's the new job going? So excited for you!
Post a Comment