Mary-Beth's First Pedicure
Monday I took Mary-Beth for her first pedicure. She started school on Tuesday so I thought I would treat her to a girls night on Monday. We had a really great time. I will have to add some pics of Mary-Beth's first day of school. She is doing great in first grade already. It was tough on mommy to send her to first grade. I am so proud of my sweet girl!
.jpg)




3 comments:
First grade. It just doesn't seem right. The pedicure was so sweet of you, Mommy. :)
She's growing up way too fast lately.
You are starting her young to be high class. Yall are gonna be BROKE with her!!! My mom did not do any of that stuff with me. I was outside playing with BOYS! That might explain why I am a tom boy, but you have help alot in that department!! Thank goodness for you marry my brother! There is no telling what i would be doing if it was not for you.
Post a Comment