Update: i just added a couple of pics from this morning
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I was just going to give a little update of how MB is doing at school. She is absolutely loving every second of it, she says now that it is even more fun than being at home. I would take offense to that but I know that this is all new and exciting to her and as long as she is happy I am happy. I will post some pics of her soon. This was soooooo hard for me but it is gradually getting easier. I will say though, do not take one second for granted with your children, the time goes by way too quick. If I could have change any of the time at home with Mary-Beth, I would have sat in the floor with them to play just a little more. Before I knew it, the time was gone and now she will spend the next 12 years of her life with the majority of the day in school. I have to now depend on the teachers to be a good role model for her. I know that Will and I will also be but 8 Hours of each day is now with them. At least I know this first year she has a great one.




2 comments:
So glad she loves school. She's going to be a great student.
She is standing just like her daddy in those pics.
Post a Comment