Monday, August 4, 2008

MARY-BETH'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
I cannot believe that this day is here. I have been a basket case all morning. I am doing good about not letting her see it though. Will and I were on our way back from taking her to school, her asked me if I was going to make it through the day. I really don't know what I am going to do here without her. Luckily I am watching Landry for a few hours today. Maybe this will help some.
Mary-Beth eating breakfast
Mary-Beth with her backpack on. She looks so big!
Here we are on the way to school
Here Mary-Beth is sitting in her chair before all of the other kids got into the room
Here is Daddy telling her by.
Here is Mrs. Harvey telling the class what to do. As you can see I stayed a long time this morning. Ya'll may need to call and make sure I don't find any other reasons to go back to the school today. I think she may need an extra change of clothes, just in case?????


2 comments:

Wilson said...

Can't believe it. Makes me want to cry too! You can do this! You've done a great job of preparing her for this day.

Erin said...

I'm so proud of you for making it this far! Keep it up. You will be fine. I'm glad little Landry provides some distraction!