Book Fair at Bovina
Mary-Beth did "The Rainbow Fish " for her book fair book. She had a lot of fun doing this. She and I have been working on this for a few weeks. Today was the day that they got judged. Cameron won First place (I will have to get a picture of his form Alisa) and Mary-Beth won second place. This means that we get to go to the district competition. She was so proud of herself. Way to go MB, I love You!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




6 comments:
So precious! I know I never looked this cool for any fair I ever had! PS...the cake for my shower was FANTASTIC this weekend!
Very cute! I know she was so proud (and her mama too).
Congrats! It looks great! Our reading fair is next month. Now I know who to call for help!
Good job Mary-Beth! I'm so proud of you!
That is so cute!! She did a great job!
Congrats to Mary-Beth...and way to go, mama, on that costume! You both did a great job! You're so crafty. :)
Post a Comment