Saturday, October 25, 2008

We had a really great Friday and Saturday.
Well first of all Lane came home Friday. So I took him to MB's school and did some fun craft projects with the kindergarten class. Lane loves to act like he is a big boy. We went out to eat with Memaw, Grandaddy, Tracy, Lisa and Lee, Cameron and Mason. The kids begged Aunt Tracy to take them all home with her and all four spend the night. Sucka- Tracy. They all did, All FOUR children. Will and I took advantage of that and went to see a movie. We saw Fireproof.
IT WAS GREAT! I recommend every COUPLE go see the movie together.
Saturday morning we got the kids from Tracy and took them to the Costume Contest and parade down town. Little Hayes won first place for his age group, he was so adorable. I think Hayes was the cutest costume. Lane won a trophy also in his age group. He was so proud of himself. Mary-Beth won a trophy one year also so it was his turn. Lane met his new BFF. You can see pictures of him below. You all have to check the paper tomorrow morning (Sunday) to see if any pictures of the kids are in the paper because they were out there taking plenty of pictures.

This is Mason behind the Hulk Mask



Here is Hayes recieving his trophy.





Lane inspecting his trophy



3 comments:

Wilson said...

Cute pics. Lane looks so cute next to the police officer.

Unknown said...

How cute! Looks like loads of fun. I just love Halloween costumes!

Sweet T said...

That police officer outfit is so funny! Mary-Beth looks gorgeous as usual!