Hair Cuts and etc....
Friday, MB and I went to get new hair cuts. We are tired of ponytails:) This was MB's first real haircut. I have trimmed it a couple of times. It was alot of fun doing it together. MB was so excited about her new cut. She wanted everyone to notice it. We went to WalMart afterwards and she saw a set of twin boys that are in her class and they said hey to her. Well, after they left she looked at me and said, "Momma, they did not even notice that I got all of my hair cut off." I told her, that is the first of many times that a boy won't notice. Later we saw the same little boys at the park and she was swinging beside one of them and made a point to tell him about her hair. See, girls, it is born in us for us to want guys to notice detail and it is born in guys for them not to notice.
I add a few pics of the rest of the weekend!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




5 comments:
I love MB's haircut! It's so grown-up. And your haircut is so "posh"!!! Lane is adorable. He's really had quite a growth spurt.
Love the haircut. THey were so cute last night.
I love the haircuts! Mary Beth looks so grown-up!
The new header is cute!
You gals got some cute cuts! Sorry I'm so late in responding here, but at least I've already gotten to tell you two in person!
Post a Comment