Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kite Flying
Today Alisa and I spent the day helping Mary-Beth and Cameron work on their reading fair boards. Lane found his kite in his closet. He insisted that we fly it. I helped him untangle the string and he decided he was not going to wait for me. He took the kite outside and got it up himself. Well, then all of the kids wanted a turn. They had the best time playing and getting extremely dirty outside. It felt so great with the overcast and wind.


Mary-Beth was sad that she could not get the kite up by herself!
Mason was working so hard he could not keep his little tounge in his mouth.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

So much fun!

Amy said...

I can't believe how big Mary-Beth looks in that pic with Will! Even though I see her, sometimes a picture really puts things into perspective.