Monday, October 20, 2008







Sit Down, Lots and Lots of pics to look at!
Today was Jersey Day. I had to throw that pic in of MB


We had a great weekend. It started on Friday morning at Mary-Beth's school. She had awards day. She got an award for all A's and the Girl Good Citizenship award in her class. I was so proud of my baby girl. She really does work very hard at school.








Next we had game night at our house for the 20s/30s class from church. It was a great turn out and alot of fun. The children there I think even had alot of fun.








Saturday afternoon many families from our church went to the Silver Creek Arena pumpkin patch. I believe my children would live there if they could, defiantly Lane! We had a hayride, a horse back ride (big hit) fed farm animals (also big hit) painted pumpkins and ate dinner there. It was great to have something here in Vicksburg to do as a family. They said that they may even do something at Christmas time for the public.





























1 comments:

Wilson said...

We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch. Thanks for organizing it.