Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Here are the rest of our Christmas pictures!!


This is a couple of pictures from our trip to Alabama!

Will being a cowboy- Uhh I don't think so!!



Caleb, watching MB play her DS.


The next few pictures are when all of the grand kids decorating gingerbread men.






The finished Project!!!!!

This is the family at the Christmas Eve Service.

Kate, Lane, and Mary-Beth at Church
The next two pictures are of MB and Lane opening a present at our house of Christmas Eve. This is a tradition Will and I started when we first got married.
Mb and Lane were excited to be able to touch Cole (their elf) before going to bed on Christmas eve.
Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at Nana's and Papa's
Christmas Night at Mary and Keith's
This is Heather (Shaun's wife)
This is Shaun- I am not so sure Heather will clam him in this picture. (I believe he was adopted:))

This is Lane opening his bike that Keith and Mary bought him for Christmas.


3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the gingerbread cookies--what a great idea! (P.S. I need a copy of that picture from the Christmas Eve service!)

Wilson said...

Shaun is going to kill you for that picture. On second thought, he might be proud of it.:)

Sweet T said...

That is classic Shaun! The kids look so cute in their Christmas outfits.