The kids enjoyed the weather and decided to play outside all morning. Lane road his new bike and they jumped on the trampoline.
When Will got home at lunch we all road over to Jackson and went to Gatti Town. It was really great timing because We were the ONLY family there. The kids had free reign of everything and I did not feel like I was going to lose a kid at any time. After Gatti Town we went shopping a while.
At the end of the night the kids got baths and Took turns on their new Design Art Studio that their Aunt Kathy bought them. They love this thing. I never get to use my computer because of it:)
2 comments:
Wish we had more days like today. It's so nice to finally see the sunshine!
Lane looks so cute & funny, sitting there in his undies, playing on the computer!
Post a Comment