.jpg)
.jpg)
Bikes are so much FUN!!!
I have been taking the kids riding on there bikes around the neighborhood the past two weeks. I want to teach them how to ride in a neighborhood. When MB gets home everyday they jump on the bikes and off we go. I want them to learn well enough so that I can start riding with them. The hills are bit of a challenge. These pics are from yesterday MB was not feeling well so I did not get any pics of her because I was pushing her in a stroller. I had to take some of Lane with my phone because he is such the dare-devil. He has already taught himself how to hold his feet up while going down the hill. He also slams on his brakes so he can slide in the gravel. I know, it sounds real safe. They both have helmets and elbow and knee guards. It amazes me that they both make it from one side of the neighborhood to the other and back.
.jpg)




3 comments:
It doesn't surprise me at all that Lane is a little dare-devil on the bike! And, ya know, when we were kids, we didn't have helmets and pads...if we fell, oh well! (But I totally understand the reason for it. Rebecca will be wearing them for sure!) Hope MB feels better today.
It won't be long before Lane will be going down our long driveways with his feet up in the air!
We need to come play with yall one day, So Lane and MB can teach Liv how to ride a bike. Ha! It's ok if Lane teaches her some dare-devil things! Ha! :) I'm like yall, I didn't grow up with helmets and pads. I did run over my dog one time and flipped my bike and then I flipped my bike flying down a hill into a field. My mom said the only thing she saw, was the back tire in the air and I did fall down a hill on my bike. Ha! And look at me, I'm ok. Ha!:)
Post a Comment