A great weekend!
I don't have any pics of the weekend, but man you can't complain with this weather (Holly, sorry to give you such a crazy stroll, Friday afternoon). We started this weekend off with Rachelle, Jeffery, and Addison spending the night Friday and going to the play "The King and I". Cameron was in it and he did such a great job. Such the little actor! I woke up Saturday and after the Scotts left I was headed to the park downtown I was talking to my neighbor "Misti". She told me I was really missing out by not going to the "Kelly's Kids Warehouse Sale" So I headed down to Natchez. I got some great coordinating outfits for the kids. It was so much fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for helping out with some of the outfits. I am set for the next few holidays. I got back in town and met the in-laws for supper. After church Sunday, Will and I worked in the yard some while the kids played with Addie. (Landry, we will catch you next time) I hope everyone has a great week and a Happy Valentine's Day!!




3 comments:
We went to the Kelly's Kids warehouse sale last year when they opened the doors! It was calm but crazy at the same time...no hair snatching if you catch my drift. Got lots of dresses and outfits. I hate that I missed it this year. Glad you got to go. It's quite an experience. Mary-Beth's dress is adorable!
I was disappointed to miss it this year, but I'm glad you got to go and get some good stuff. I plan to be in line again next year. We can get a group and divide and conquer!
The new pics are so cute, and I agree, MB's dress is precious!
Love the new header!
Post a Comment