Forgive Me
I know it has been way to long. I don't know what I will do now that my card reader is down. I can not upload any pictures as of now. I have been so bummed about this. Just a little recap of the past couple of weeks: Lane started soccer and is liking it (well some) and MB just went to Miami Florida with my parents and Gretta. They had a great time. This is the intercession week for the the district so MB is out of school. We went to the dentist yesterday and got the kids teeth cleaned. (I have some pics to post of that one day) and we went to the so with some friends. It was actually pretty hot out there. I also have pictures of this also. I will do my best to figure out how to get pictures posted. I really think the only solution is to buy a new laptop. (anyone have one they want to get rid of????????) Until next time, have a great week




0 comments:
Post a Comment