Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well, I decided to try and add some pictures from my mom's computer today. Colin says my computer is somewhat doing better, so hopefully I will go pick it up and get back into the computer world soon. However it has been nice to have a break. Lets see, what all has happened???
Will and I celebrated out 11th anniversary. We went to Flowood and stayed a night in a hotel for dinner and a movie. It was much needed time together. We have not stayed away together (alone) a since our honeymoon. So it was great to focus on each other for once.
Here are the pictures of our trip to the zoo that I promised. The kids had a great time.


Will and Lane off to play golf. I had to take a picture of them since they were dressed alike!
Here is a picture of the kids on St. Patricks Day.

This Lane's first visit to the dentist. I went ahead and took both of the kids for a cleaning. They both loved it and can not wait to go back.


On one of the many many days of rain this month, the kids were playing on their bikes in the garage. Mary-Beth stuck her head in to tell me that it was sprinkling and I told them they could stay out there a minute. Well, this is what I found when I went out to get them. WHAT A MESS!!

I had to add this picture of Hayes. He was hilarious when he was jumping on the trampoline and his hair had static in it. It was sticking up everywhere.

Mary-Beth had her Easter Egg hunt at school yesterday. They had fun. It was great weather to be outside!!!



One more thing that I am sad to post about is that our sweet dog "Baily" who we have had for 10 1/2 years, died two weeks ago. It was very traumatic for me and I have been very sad over it. Our family will miss that sweet little dog. I am sure it will be some time before I am able to post again, so until next time... Enjoy the nice spring weather and Happy Easter!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are able to post again
I've missed seeing my babies.
Love Mamie

Amy said...

The mud pics and shot of Hayes are hilarious! Oh, and I need copies from the zoo, since I didn't lug my camera in. That one of Bryce looks pitiful! I should've been the one with that expression b/c if memory serves me correctly, I had just nailed my head getting into the train.

Congrats again on your anniversary, and tell Will the socks w/ flip-flops looks...um, less-than-comfy. (Hee, hee. J/K. I know he does that before putting on the sacred golf shoes.)

Wilson said...

I'm sorry about your computer. Maybe Will needs to buy one as a belated anniversary gift.

The McCleese Crew said...

Hi! Very cute pics...if you have any other good ones from the zoo, send them my (or thru Amy) way! We will all have to do it again soon. The mud pics are great.