Check out those pearly whites!
Those line angles on that restoration are right on.
So glad for Will...and you, since you've been "asking" him to get it done! Seriously, looks great. I'm sure he's happy with it, too!(P.S. David is a nerd. And now so am I b/c I didn't realize he was still signed in when I posted the comment that I deleted.)
Will should have waited on you david!!! But our marraige may not have waited that long!!!
yay! I know you are a glad!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Check out those pearly whites!
Those line angles on that restoration are right on.
So glad for Will...and you, since you've been "asking" him to get it done! Seriously, looks great. I'm sure he's happy with it, too!
(P.S. David is a nerd. And now so am I b/c I didn't realize he was still signed in when I posted the comment that I deleted.)
Will should have waited on you david!!! But our marraige may not have waited that long!!!
yay! I know you are a glad!
Post a Comment