Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Just A Swinging, Part 2"
I don't know if you all remember but when MB learned to swing I posted, so now it is Lane's turn. My sweet boy was so excited to let me know that he could swing alone. He has been able to do it enough to get by but yesterday he was soaring high. He doesn't do anything half way!!! I thought he was going to flip around the swingset.

Ethan and Stella came over yesterday for coffee,well Ethan did not have coffee:) I had to add a picture of Ethan. Isn't he a cutie pie.


3 comments:

Tracy Gordon said...

I finally sign up so i can leave comments about these beautiful children! Look at that boy go! He is getting so big and wants to do everything hiself.

Tracy Gordon said...

I dont know why my name is Marybeth. I am actully Tracy, and now i have to see what i did wrong to fix my Name!! haha!!!

Tracy Gordon said...

I think I am finally figuring this Blog stuff out!!!